We’ve teamed up with The Dad Network for our latest competition where we’re searching for your tips and tricks on getting little ones to eat. Have you found a way to disguise certain vegetables? Do you bring some fun to dinner time? Or maybe you simply have ninja spoon skills?
Share with us your dinner time tricks and you’ll be in with a chance of winning £150 worth of personalised photo goodies, choose from photo books, posters, prints and much more!
You can enter the competition in two simple ways:
- Head to the Lifecake Facebook page, upload your tip (photo optional) to the competition post
- Upload a photo / video with your tip within Instagram adding the hashtag #feedingfussy and you’ll be automatically entered
The competition will close at the end of Sunday 12th February 2017, entries received after this time will not be accepted. The winning entry, selected by a judging panel at Lifecake, will be announced no later than Friday 17th February 2017. The full terms and conditions can be found below:
Lifecake Eating Tips and Tricks Competition
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Participants provide a complete release of Facebook and Instagram in relation to this competition.
PROMOTERS AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoters are Lifecake Ltd, a Canon company, of Cordy House, 91 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3BS and The Dad Network Ltd of 8 Lonsdale Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1NU (“Promoters”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Promoters or Canon group companies or their subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Promoters will run a competition via their Facebook and Instagram channels. The theme of the competition is for followers to suggest their tips and tricks to help get kids to eat different foods. The Participant will be required to upload their suggestion, with or without photo, via the social media accounts as stated. Winners will be selected by the Lifecake Marketing team at their absolute discretion and their decision will be final.
6. No purchase necessary, it is free to enter this competition.
7. Multiple entries are permitted but prizes are limited to one per person.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after 23:59 on Sunday 12th February 2017 will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
9. By submitting images to enter this competition, all entrants grant Promoters permission to use their images on Promoter-owned social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ and to use it in connection with this promotion without limitation of times or means (this may include future publication in reference to this promotion or a similar promotion).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
10. The Participant will be required to upload a suggestion of a tip or trick, with or without a photo, to qualify for entry into the competition. The Participant can upload via the comments section of the Facebook post or using the hashtag #feedingfussy on Instagram.
11. All entries must be received between Monday 06th February 2017 and Sunday 12th February 2017.
12. Photos submitted must be original and taken by the Participant;
13. The photo submitted by the Participant must not contain:
i) recognisable persons, unless Participant can demonstrate that such persons have granted all the necessary permissions for the footage to be used and published by the Promoters under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9; or
ii) works of art; unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant have been granted a licence to have such works of art used and published by the Promoters under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9 of these Ts and Cs or
iii) logos or brand names unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant have been granted a licence to have such logo or brand names used and published by the Promoter under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9 of these Ts and Cs ; or
iv) image featuring nudity or anything which may be considered obscene, immoral or in any way inappropriate or illegal; or
v) anything that may infringe the rights of any third party;
14. You also agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administrating the competition or in the event that the Promoters wishes to discuss any other use of the picture submitted to the competition.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements or the term of the warranties below.
16. By submitting its entry Participant warrants that:
i) Participant is the sole author of the photograph;
ii) Participant is the owner of the proprietary rights in the photograph;
iii) the photograph and any element appearing in the photograph do not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party
iv) in the case where a person or person’s image appears in the photograph, Participant has obtained written permission from those person(s) for the Promoter to use their image(s) as described in these terms and conditions; and
v) it is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that the relevant permission has been sought, model release forms have been satisfactorily completed and that the copyright is not infringed.
Each of the Promoters warrrant that:
it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions;
iSubject to the clause 9 each of the Promoters reserve the right to re-post, display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display reproduce or publish any entry without payment to the author of the photograph and tip.
17. One winner and ten runners up will be selected by the Lifecake marketing team. Winner will receive the main prize of a Lifecake print products voucher to the value of £150 and the runners up receiving Lifecake print products voucher to the value of £35.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to publish the name, town and county of the winners or to publicise any Prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winners do not wish such details to be published, they must advise the Promoters at time of being notified that they have won.
19. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. The Prize will be emailed to the winners within 7 days after the winners have been announced.
21. Any rejected or unclaimed Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoters.
22. After the closing date, The marketing team at Lifecake will select the overall winners by Friday 17th of February 2017. Selections will be based on unanimous favourites and their decision will be final.
23. The results of the competition will be published on Promoters’ social media channels by Friday 17th February 2017.
23. Lifecake and Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkerkerweg, 1185 XB are the Data Controllers for the purpose of Data Protection Act in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants.
24. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
25. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
26. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of the Promoters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.