We're still going giveaway crazy, this Saturday 3rd December 2016 we have 25 personalised phone cases up for grabs! Head to our Facebook page for all the details, good luck!
Day 3 Lifecake Christmas Giveaway - 25 x Phone Case Codes
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Participants provide complete release of Facebook in relation to this prize draw.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Lifecake Ltd, a Canon company, of Cordy House, 91 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3BS (“Promoter”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Promoter or Canon group companies or their subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Promoter will run a Christmas giveaway prize draw via their Facebook channel. For Day 3, Participants will be required to add a comment to enter. 25 x winners will be selected at random.
6. No purchase necessary, it is free to enter this prize draw.
7. Entries and prizes will be strictly limited to one per person.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after 23:59 on Saturday 3rd December 2016 will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. The Participant will be required to add an answer to a question in the comments section of the prize draw post shared on Facebook at 9:00am on Saturday 3rd December 2016.
10. All entries must be received on Saturday 3rd December 2016 from 09:00 until 23:59.
11. 25 x Participants selected at random will win a code to be redeemed for one personalised phone case created with Lifecake. Cases for the following phones are available; iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, SE, 6, 6S, 6S plus, 7, 7 plus, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Samsung Note 4, Nexus 5, Huawei P9, P9 lite.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the prize draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise the Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
13. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. A message via Facebook will be sent to notify winners within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Winners will then need to email their details upon which the code will be released to them by return. Codes will be valid for 3 months following date of prize draw.
15. To redeem the code, Winners will also be required to create an account with Lifecake.
16. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
17. Using a random number generator, 25 x winners will be selected from all eligible entries and contacted via Facebook.
18. Lifecake and Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkerkerweg, 1185 XB are the Data Controllers for the purpose of Data Protection Act in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants.
19. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this prize draw.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
21. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.